Sunday, July 24, 2011

Party!! Fiesta!! מסיבה!! Yīfāng!!


In these last couple of days a lot has happened which is why I haven't written anything. It is going to recap all the details cause I don't remember them :-/ But I have had sooo much fun that it will only make me more homesick when Im away from all these amazing people. No doubt in my mind that I'm about to  get to know some pretty amazing people that will make it impossible to say goodbye to at the end of this journey. 

My mother and I have gone non-stop partying and getting the most out of the time we have together. This girl is my best friend standing next to me even at the most embarrassing moments. Thursday before leaving to the club she says "Tonight Im not your mother so don't judge me lol" she was right, she was my best friend as always and she was the one to not judge me for drinking a bit much lol. The truth is that seeing all my friends together and meeting 2 of my new family members ( cast of zorro) Adam and Ryan who were so sweet!!! It finally hit me that I was going away. 

Last night we had the biggest party we have had in my house in a while and thats coming from a house that every weekend there's a party. People were thrown to the pool with clothes on, and others were jumping in before they were thrown (me).  I will be posting some interesting fun videos that capture the essence of this crazy party so keep posted. 




Tonight the party has not stopped, so a group of us are going to take over GreenHouse for the night. I hope I can write another blog just about this night. 

Last night my friend Lisa gave me the biggest scrapbook I have ever seen, with a collection of objects and memories that highlight some of the most amazing moments in my life. Thank you Lisa I will always love you and this book will kill me if I take it to China so I will keep it here and cry when I come back. 

I also got a Flip Cam so now I will definitely document everything about this journey.

4 days left!!!







1 comment: